A difference between ifdef and plusarg is that ifdef removes/adds code in compilation itself, while plusarg will compile the entire code suite. While using ifdef, one needs to re-compile in order to change the macro argument. On the other hand, the plusarg code is compiled irrespective of the command line argument
- Decoding the Art of Handling Clock Signals: Multiplication over Division
- Formal Verification vs Functional Verification: A Tale of Two Approaches
- Unveiling the Masterpiece: The Art of Crafting an Unbeatable Verification Plan
- Debugging is an Art, not a Science in Design Verification: Embracing the Human Touch
- 🔍 Beyond Design: Why Thought Process Unlocks Verification Excellence 🔍
- Importance of Stress Verification !!
- How to approach solving complex issues?