A difference between ifdef and plusarg is that ifdef removes/adds code in compilation itself, while plusarg will compile the entire code suite. While using ifdef, one needs to re-compile in order to change the macro argument. On the other hand, the plusarg code is compiled irrespective of the command line argument
- Formal Verification: Where to use it and Why?
- Key Areas to consider during SOC Verification
- How to handle Interrupt in UVM?
- How Virtual Interface can be pass using uvm_config_db in the UVM Environment?
- Clock Monitors in SoC Verification
- How UVM RAL works?
- Understanding with AXI Protocol and Cache Coherency